Service from the Health professions council (Medical Board) leaves much to be desired.

There is seldom someone to answer their phones and unless you make threats, they dont bother to return messages.
I laid a complaint (MP 025 02 60 / 605 144), but the bad communication between the HPCSA and the doctor and from the HPCSA to myself worsened matters further.

You will probably get better response if you go to Get Closure instead.
I laid a complaint against an MTN airtime reseller. Get Closure helped me to sort the matter out succesfully without hassles. They have proper systems in place to facilitate communication between the parties and have staff who bothers to help.

Post a new advert or message.

Balms, Pau yuen tong (Old Chinese delay balms)

This page has been updated on the 2018-09-28.